Sunday, June 3, 2012

Editor's Note - Part Deux

We have a new publication for our June issue.  Please read David Pillow's interesting and hilarious combination of travel planning, philosophy and yes, colonoscopies.   How in the world one could weave Immanuel Kant, discussing how to plan for traveling abroad, and going through a medical procedure that is certainly better experienced when asleep than awake is beyond me (trust me on this).  But,  Mr. Pillow pulls it off.   David is off to Europe and visiting the land of precision time pieces (Switzerland) and precision automobiles (Germany).    Give his piece a read and let us know how you get ready for a trip. 

regards,
Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've removed moderation from the comments, so you all be nice out there please. Don't get rude or profane, or I'll have to put moderation back on and I don't want to do that. Enjoy our Webzine and participate. Thanks - The Editor.